1) Join Marriott program, complete 2 paid stays and get a free 1-5 category night certificate. No end date for this offer, so it could be pulled anytime. Register HERE
2) Through July 15th, you can earn bonus miles for renting your car through Avis. Be aware, you may do better by reserving through Chase Ultimate Rewards or Citi Thank You portals. That was the case for my rental. See details HERE (h/t Deals We Like)
3) For a limited time, earn a $200 sign-up bonus on Chase Freedom instead of the usual $100. For more details, look in my secondary list of bonuses. The card pays me commission.
4) Several worthwhile Amex Sync promotions going on now, including one for Home Depot. For more details, read this post.
5) An update: This card is listed on my site as of now, and does pay me commission if you apply through my link.
Amex SPG offer is increased to 30,000 points after spending $5,000 in 6 months. The card pays me commission, though my website wasn’t updated as of yesterday. The offer expires on June 30th. I’ll be happy to send you my referral link, in case you need to apply now. Email me at email@example.com Alternatively, check with your friends or family members.
This bonus is as good as it gets for this particular card, and I plan to apply for it myself. Be aware, the sign-up offer is only available to those who haven’t had Amex SPG in the past. I value SPG point at 1.5 cents each, so the bonus is worth at least $450 to me. Read this post on how this program can offer a great value for family, when redeeming for hotels.