1. Delta has pulled their award chart from the website. Nothing has changed as far as mileage redemptions go, and you can still see it in this post by ThePointsGuy
I saw Brian Kelly (the blog founder) make a guess that this is a possible move towards a full revenue system similar to Southwest, and I agree. I would burn my Delta miles for business and first class if I had any plans to do so.
2. United is having a sale on partner award redemptions. The ticket has to be booked by the end of February, for travel through the end of 2015.
3. Save 30% on certain Club Carlson hotels for stays through May 2nd Stackable with other promotions. (h/t Loyalty Traveler)
4. According to Doctor of Credit, Southwest promo for 1.800.Flowers that comes with 1,750 bonus points will NOT count towards Companion pass.
5. I wasn’t aware of it till now, but apparently, there is a link to an offer on Citi AAdvantage Visa that comes with $2,000 minimum spending requirement. My affiliate offer requires $3,000, so clearly, this is a better deal. Please, always let me know if you find a better offer, so I can update my links. I’ve cut down substantially on the number of blogs I follow, so it’s possible I occasionally miss better links here and there.
6. Save 40% when transferring your United miles to another account by February 16th. Could be worth it to top off for a specific award, though, it appears to be targeted.
7. Through March 1st, the sign-up offer on Chase Ink Plus is increased to 60,000 Ultimate Rewards points. The offer pays me commission. Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $5,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. The annual fee of $95 is NOT waived. View from the Wing reports that you may be able to get it waived if you apply inside Chase branch.
Keep in mind, in the past, Chase has increased this particular offer to 70,000 points.
8. Update: Dead. Get $100-$200 off you hotel stay when booking through Expedia. More details here
If you liked my post, please, subscribe to receive free blog updates through email and recommend me to your family and friends. You can also follow me on Twitter, like me on Facebook and download my e-book If you found my content helpful, consider doing your Amazon shopping through my site