Well, originally, I planned to discontinue this segment. However, there are so many new developments in this hobby, I feel compelled to do a news round-up now and again. I truly hope you find it helpful. Without further ado:
- The 75K points offer on Citi Hilton HHonors Signature card is still alive through October 31st. Here is a Non-Affiliate link (h/t DemFlyers via Twitter)
- Citi has put out 2 fantastic offers for those who sign up for their checking account. Takeoff With Miles blog has a great overview, so I won’t rehash it again. You do have to have eligible cards in order to apply. I absolutely plan to sign up for 50K Thank You points offer later this year, and will write a post on my experience.
- I’ve mentioned GivingAssistant shopping portal before. The most notable thing about it is the fact that you can earn 5% cash back on Amazon purchases. Well, they revamped the program and now you will get $5 after your first purchase when you join. I will also get $5 if you sign up via my referral link.
- Through the end of October, you can get 20% conversion bonus on transfer from Marriott to AAdvantage. This mostly makes sense when you redeem for their travel packages.
- Increased offers on Amex Everyday Preferred (30K points) and Amex Blue Cash Preferred ($250). You’ll need to open links in incognito mode, also try CardMatch tool (my affiliate link)