This is a quick post with heads up. I don’t want to spread panic, and this may turn out to be nothing, but… Application for Arrival Plus is gone from Barclaycard website, and you can see more details on DoC Last time this happened, there were negative changes introduced, like 5% rebate on points instead of 10%. I don’t know if anything similar will happen this time around, so your guess is as good as mine. Will the sign-up bonus be reduced? Once again, I have no clue.
It’s possible it’s just a fluke and they are doing some maintenance on the website. If you have been thinking about applying for this card, the offer is still available through my affiliate network. That means if you apply through my site, I’ll be able to make a commission. This is what shows up as of now, and the application loads without any issues, though it’s possible that it will be pulled later in the day:
- Earn 40,000 bonus miles after you spend $3,000 on purchases in the first 90 days — that’s enough to redeem for a $400 travel statement credit
- Earn 2X miles on all purchases
- Get 5% miles back to use toward your next redemption, every time you redeem
- Chip card technology, so paying for your purchases is more secure at chip-card terminals in the U.S. and abroad
- No foreign transaction fees on anything you buy while in another country
- 0% introductory APR for 12 months for each Balance Transfer made within 45 days of account opening. After that, a variable APR will apply, currently 16.24% or 20.24%, depending on your creditworthiness.
- Complimentary online FICO® Credit Score access for Barclaycard Arrival cardmembers
If this card wasn’t on your radar, then no reason to hurry now because this may turn out to be nothing. If you were planning on applying anyway, please, consider supporting the site. You can read more details on this offer in my page Best Credit Card Deals for Family Feel free to email me or comment with any questions you might have.
If you’ve found this content beneficial, please look at Support the Site page for ways you can help keep the blog running. Also, subscribe to receive free updates through email and recommend the site to your family and friends. You can follow us on Twitter, like us on Facebook and download free e-book